Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time for some kickboxing!!

Today I woke up at seven am and hopped on a bus and went to my first morning of kickboxing classes. I was nervous because I have never done kickboxing before but, I feel it is something I need to do. I want to learn self defense and learn martial arts in general.

But when I got there I lost my nerve. The instructor is really nice, and understanding. He is hard and firm, but he also listens and gets it. During the class we did a bunch of different things like: running, push-ups, crunches, kicks, punching, and kick boxing moves. I really enjoyed the class, it’s a boys class but it was still fun and I felt I could keep up all right. I am definitely sore, but a good type of sore and am excited to see what I learn in my next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment